glass project before fusing
glass project after fusing
1. Select your piece of pottery.
Glass fusing is the process of using the high heat of a kiln to melt two or more pieces of glass together. Glass prices range from $12-$65. The price of your glass piece includes studio time, glass, design tools, staff assistance and fusing. Walk-ins welcome. No studio or hourly fees! Reservations not required, but recommended for groups of six or more.
3. Your piece will be glazed, fired and ready to pick up in 3-5 days.
Simple as one, two, three! Pottery prices range from $12-$75. The price of your pottery includes studio time, paints, design tools, staff assistance and glazing/firing. Walk-ins welcome. No studio or hourly fees. Reservations not required, but recommended for groups of six or more.
1. Select a glass project.
2. Choose your colors; cut and arrange your design.
3. Your piece will be fused in our kiln and ready to pick up within a week.
All skill levels welcome!
2. Choose your colors and paint your design.
Fairhaven Location: 1312 11th Street, Bellingham WA 98225 l 360-752-1724
Lynden Location: 306-B Front Street, Lynden WA 98264 l 360-354-5422
Copyright © CreativiTea. All rights reserved.